Law Office Of Felita Cornog
Support Public Media Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Dave Bennett is a multi-instrumentalist and clarinet prodigy who has been playing in combos and bigger bands since he was asked by legendary Trumpeter Doc Cheatham to play from the bandstand at New York's Sweet Basil's when he was 12 years old. Blood Moon is his second record on Mack Avenue, and features a mix of original and cover songs. His current group includes Pianist Dave Restivo, Guitarist Reg Schwager, Bassist Jim Vivian, Drummer Pete Siers, and Percussionist Davide Direnzo. You can...
Latest News From NPR
- '12 Strong': When The Afghan War Looked Like A Quick, Stirring Victory
- 2017 Among Warmest Years On Record
- Trump Will Protect Health Workers Who Reject Patients On Religious Grounds
- Here Are The 20 Cities Still In The Running For Amazon's Second HQ
- Trump Tweet Scrambles Efforts To Avert A Government Shutdown
- Songs We Love: August Greene, 'Optimistic (Feat. Brandy)'
- Repeated Head Hits, Not Just Concussions, May Lead To A Type Of Chronic Brain Damage
- Hear Four Songs From Yo La Tengo's New Album, 'There's A Riot Going On'
- Cat Lovers, Is Your Cat Right- Or Left-Pawed?
- George Clinton's 'Gon Make U Sick' Of All This Funk In 2018
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
This week on The Local Take I spoke with Ian Fennell about Good Sam Atlanta , a non-profit community health center that serves underserved populations in our community. Good Sam is kicking off 2018 with FREE Health Screenings for women in support of Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. Fenell, who is Health Service Programs Manager for the Good Samaritan Health Center, explains that cervical cancer is preventable with annual screenings including pap smears and HPV (Human Papillomavirus)...