Law Office Of Felita Cornog
Support Public Media Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Dave Bennett is a multi-instrumentalist and clarinet prodigy who has been playing in combos and bigger bands since he was asked by legendary Trumpeter Doc Cheatham to play from the bandstand at New York's Sweet Basil's when he was 12 years old. Blood Moon is his second record on Mack Avenue, and features a mix of original and cover songs. His current group includes Pianist Dave Restivo, Guitarist Reg Schwager, Bassist Jim Vivian, Drummer Pete Siers, and Percussionist Davide Direnzo. You can...
Latest News From NPR
- North Korea's Olympic Hopefuls Include A Pair Of Figure Skaters
- Pop Culture Happy Hour: 'The Florida Project'
- For His 'Roll On Slow' Video, Glen Hansard's New York All-Nighter Gets Animated
- Two Artists, Two Different Paths In Exploring The Indigenous Roots Of Latinx Music
- Songs We Love: Lea Bertucci, 'Patterns For Alto'
- U.S. Freezes More Than Half Of Aid To U.N. Agency For Palestinian Refugees
- North And South Korea Find Common Ground For Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- Watch: Anna Von Hausswolff Digs Into 'The Mysterious Vanishing Of Electra'
- Free-Living And False Heroics In Amen Dunes' 'Miki Dora' Video
- Top Stories: Government Shutdown Looms; Ex-CIA Officer Arrested
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
This week on The Local Take I spoke with Ian Fennell about Good Sam Atlanta , a non-profit community health center that serves underserved populations in our community. Good Sam is kicking off 2018 with FREE Health Screenings for women in support of Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. Fenell, who is Health Service Programs Manager for the Good Samaritan Health Center, explains that cervical cancer is preventable with annual screenings including pap smears and HPV (Human Papillomavirus)...