Law Office Of Felita Cornog
Support Public Media Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Dave Bennett is a multi-instrumentalist and clarinet prodigy who has been playing in combos and bigger bands since he was asked by legendary Trumpeter Doc Cheatham to play from the bandstand at New York's Sweet Basil's when he was 12 years old. Blood Moon is his second record on Mack Avenue, and features a mix of original and cover songs. His current group includes Pianist Dave Restivo, Guitarist Reg Schwager, Bassist Jim Vivian, Drummer Pete Siers, and Percussionist Davide Direnzo. You can...
Latest News From NPR
- Walmart Offers Product To Destroy Leftover Opioids, But Critics Say It's Unnecessary
- U.K. Lawmakers Want To Battle Waste With A 'Latte Levy' On Disposable Cups
- Aetna Agrees To Pay $17 Million In HIV Privacy Breach
- U.K. Now Has A Minister For Loneliness
- A 'Fraught Time' For Press Freedom In The Philippines
- Brandi Carlile On World Cafe
- Defense Attorney And Client Disagree On Guilty Plea At Supreme Court
- Review Of U.S. Nuclear Weapons Paints A Picture Of A More Dangerous Nuclear World
- Night Became Day In Detroit As Meteor Lit Up Sky
- Sen. Bob Dole Receives Congressional Gold Medal
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
This week on The Local Take I spoke with Ian Fennell about Good Sam Atlanta , a non-profit community health center that serves underserved populations in our community. Good Sam is kicking off 2018 with FREE Health Screenings for women in support of Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. Fenell, who is Health Service Programs Manager for the Good Samaritan Health Center, explains that cervical cancer is preventable with annual screenings including pap smears and HPV (Human Papillomavirus)...