Colombian-born, New York City-raised Jay Rodriguez has earned multiple Grammy nominations playing flute, saxophone and clarinet on various records and stages over the years. He is a graduate of the famed New York City High School. Over the years he has accompanied and shared the state with, among others, Phil Woods, Tito D'Rivera, Michael Henderson, Modeski Martin & Wood, Tupac Shakur, Isaac Hayes, The Roots, B.B. King, Clark Terry, and Wynton Marsalis. He is a founding member of Groove...
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
This week on The Local Take I was joined by Dr. William Boone a professor in Clark Atlanta University's Department of Political Science about the Tuesday's deadline to register to vote and the May Gubernatorial Primary for our state.
Latest News From NPR
- Suspected Driver Of Toronto Van Attack Arrested
- #ScootersBehavingBadly: U.S. Cities Race To Keep Up With Small Vehicle Shares
- Toronto Police Say Suspect In Van Attack Not Associated With Any Terrorist Group
- Emma, Carrie, Vivian: How A Family Became A Test Case For Forced Sterilizations
- Autonomous Weapons Would Take Warfare To A New Domain, Without Humans
- Former President George. H.W. Bush Hospitalized For Blood Infection
- Colorado Supreme Court Boots GOP Congressman Off 2018 Ballot
- Waffle House Shooting Underscores How Gun Laws Vary From State To State
- What Happens When A Community Tries To Address Its Own Sexual Harassment Issues
- 9 Dead, 16 Injured In Toronto After Van Plows Into Pedestrians