Law Office Of Felita Cornog
Support Public Media Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Dave Bennett is a multi-instrumentalist and clarinet prodigy who has been playing in combos and bigger bands since he was asked by legendary Trumpeter Doc Cheatham to play from the bandstand at New York's Sweet Basil's when he was 12 years old. Blood Moon is his second record on Mack Avenue, and features a mix of original and cover songs. His current group includes Pianist Dave Restivo, Guitarist Reg Schwager, Bassist Jim Vivian, Drummer Pete Siers, and Percussionist Davide Direnzo. You can...
Latest News From NPR
- Spy Bosses Helped Trump Draft Tweet Backing Surveillance Program
- GM Says Car With No Steering Wheel Or Pedals Ready For Streets In 2019
- New Rules May Make Getting And Staying On Medicaid More Difficult
- Give Us Your Moments Of Love; We'll Give You A Poem
- Scientists Say A Fluctuating Jet Stream May Be Causing Extreme Weather Events
- 'Africa Tech' Is Hard To Find At CES — But Worth Looking For
- U.S. Ambassador To Panama Resigns, Saying He Can't Serve Trump
- President Trump 'Wrong' To Call London Embassy Area An 'Off Location,' Residents Say
- California Woman Shares Story Of Mudslide Survival
- 'All Things Considered' Welcomes Mary Louise Kelly As Newest Host
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
This week on The Local Take I spoke with Ian Fennell about Good Sam Atlanta , a non-profit community health center that serves underserved populations in our community. Good Sam is kicking off 2018 with FREE Health Screenings for women in support of Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. Fenell, who is Health Service Programs Manager for the Good Samaritan Health Center, explains that cervical cancer is preventable with annual screenings including pap smears and HPV (Human Papillomavirus)...